Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Friday 5 August 2011

Final - and my new one.

So, I have vacation. Even if we're digging all around our house (drainage) and getting up early in the morning, I'm now done with the Fairytale Re-Imagination deadline and I *do* have a babysitter (my mum is over to help me with kiddo during day and will get up early tomorrow) - so I'm using this one evening having a bit of rum and doing whatever I like drawingwise.

This is what I've done so far tonight.You can say whatever you want (C&C is ALWAYS appreciated) but at least it's not brown. ;)


This is what ended up as my final on the Fairytale thing, just a few tweaks from what I posted before. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment