Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Skeleton Dance work

The Anatomicae challenge right now is Skeleton Dance, and I wanted to have a go at it, since if there's one thing I really should do it's doing proper anatomy studies, I don't think I've ever actually sat down and drawn a full skeleton, just knowing how they basically work in a body without any  more than generic knowledge.

I got so stuck though, I couldn't manage to find a setting and environment to put them in, and they looked kind of alone there all by themselves. But since I really want to have a final to submit.... After giving it several tries, I ended up going against my usual realistic approach.



Here's the sketch work:







No comments:

Post a Comment