Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Self Portrait Day 2011

So, it's Nov 1st, and another self portrait day.

Note how I have leaned forward to get rid of excess skin and wrinkles. Also, when drawing from a mirror and you're flipping  your canvas, it's hard to flip your mirror. I kept flipping it, but even though my mirror has two sides, it's just small size on one side and big size on the other, no horizontal flipping... ;)

So I ended up doing some photos as well. After a bit of liquifying and colour adjustment, this is what I have. It's soon midnight, so I have to post it. Used about three hours. I prolly should've had a better result than that within that time limit, but hell, at least it kind of looks like me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment