Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Friday 22 March 2013

Birthday gift, final Fire and Ice, random coloured pencils

First, a birthday gift for a friend of mine. I had to stop due to the light, but I might get some time fix a couple of things on it tomorrow before I give it away, but I thought I'd post it anyway. I can post it again if I get more done.


Also, here is the final that I did the for the Anatomicae challenge, Fire and Ice. I didn't have any more time to use on it, and to be honest, I've spent too much time on it anyway, hehe.


Aaand here is a rather hopeless dive into the coloured pencils again... ;) For some reason I cannot manage to take a proper picture of it though, so it looks even weirder as a photo... It might be that there's too much "stuff" there, and that the paper has been acting up a bit since I kept adding more... So that it shines in weird places no matter what. Anyway, it also isn't THAT colourful when looking at it in real life, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... :P

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment