Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Pink and stuff

Back to the digital for a little while, even if I got myself some nice new paper - more traditional this weekend, I'd guess.

Anyway, here's an image where I am working on some photo refs I took myself during a birthday party for kids the other day, I prefer to take my own photos so I can focus on the things that I need to learn the most, and took a friggin ton that day. This is turning out pretty pink to be me, I am surprised. ;)




Also, here's some of my progress shots, currently "keeping an eye" on myself trying to find out where and when I am sidetracking too much so I can try to better my process.


Also, on a completely different note, this might be interesting for anyone that follows this blog and at some point was a part of the CA community: Cryptcrawlers DA journal note about not getting paid by CA/TAD and here's Cryptcrawlers CGHUB post about not getting paid by CA/TAD

This situation has now been solved for Brad, which I am happy to hear. TAD: Making it right at Brads DA journal and this is TAD: Making it right  posted by Brad at CGHUB

No comments:

Post a Comment