Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Friday 2 January 2015

Catching up 2014 : Self Portrait Day Nov 1st

I also did the annual self portrait on SPD on Nov 1st, of course. It had been an awfully busy week and weekend with costume making, Halloween celebration with kids, house guests and whatnot, but I managed to get some time on this as well.

The idea is that you're only allowed to use that day, Nov 1st, on it, you can't start on it beforehand, and you have to post it before midnight your time zone. I've done it for years now, so it'd be a pity to miss it. I had to end it when I was about to fall asleep over the tablet, pen in hand, hehe.


Also, have some pumpkins, we had fun making them, and my kid decided what we were making this year. Small indoor pumpkins, huge outdoor pumpkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment