Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Sunday 28 November 2010

DW V - still at it - concepts

So after several really bad attempts of getting things to work, I'm  back to, if not square one, at least square two. Running out of time and having less time to work with this than originally thought - I have to go with this now I think. And make a proper image out of these. I was making a corrupted to go with the techno mage after ditching the shadow, did several changes on the mage, and then now I'm back at basically what I posted last time on the mage, and a war general. The only character that I was sure I wasn't gonna make, heh.

Oh well, crossing my fingers I'll finish this even if I'm gone half of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment