Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween 2011 - WIP

As said, done.

I think it's better that I reveal my Halloween picture this year before it's done, so I can get some much wanted C&C on it. Better to get a better picture by showing it before it's done, than getting a bad one because of being stubborn. :)

It's been trough a lot of recomps and revisions, and I have several refs, so I guess I've screwed up several parts, but going blind on them. 

Part of the idea here is that even monsters dress up prettily for a group picture. :) 

So, all kinds of feedback would be loved on this. Blog, FB, CGHUB, email or PM, so that I can post a picture I am proud of later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment