Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Friday 16 March 2012

Going out of my comfort zone....

Hm, steampunk is in no way my strong side, so I think I might give this characterforge a try. The uniform is supposed to be a mix of WW1 uniforms and the female fashion at the time, in a steampunk-ish way.

First draft... after standing on our firewood thingy, holding a billiard queue holster for reference... Haha!





 Still early days, didn't have time to do any more until today... Trying to keep in mind the whole dress up thing with the fashion and all. Gonna start to block out some more gear and stuffnstuff on here now, I think.

And at some point I need to get the light right. O.o Geez, didn't realise it was so far off before now!


No comments:

Post a Comment