Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Cat beanie

A little more catching up from last year, which is slightly embarrassing since half of this year has already passed... Ops. Anyway, this is something I did last November: 

So, I got this little designer in my house that told me exactly what she wanted, and in what colours. Since there was no way I'd manage to find this anywhere, I had no choice but digging out my knitting pins.

At one point during the knitting I started to wonder if I at some point ceased knitting and started reinventing some sort of self defense mechanism for women from the dark ages.


But I hadn't, I managed to finish it within a few days, and the designer was very happy both about the delivery time and the outcome. I got properly paid in home made bracelets. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment