Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Current Anatomicae, Fire and Ice

So, the current Anatomicae over at CGHUB has an extension. Maybe I will try to finish this thing anyway then. I think I might have been a bit over- ambitious, I wanted to do a tricky one with reflections, but I kinda forgot all the other stuff that would come into play (like, oh man, the shadows... the SHADOWS!), hehe...

I didn't post earlier since I was pretty sure I'd not finish this in time, but I might have time tomorrow to try to finish this thing. I've already spent more time than I should on this image, the tricky thing, it's starting to become a power struggle. :P I think I might have to do something else than what I had in mind for the warm light source, we'll see.

So this is where it's currently at:


And here's the earlier progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment