Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Monday 27 July 2015

Landscapes - Eftang og Mølen

A small update again as I am putting things away safely until mid-August, this is a photo of the A5 landscapes I have left. Seems to be an even two of each I got left even, some subjects are sold out. I've been trying to nail colour while painting in a new way for me in these and therefore had several of each subject as I tried my way. Since they're all from local places, I've had some interest in them, which was fun, as I have never really considered myself a landscape artist - but I've been doing a lot of it lately, not in the least my inks. All of them has been from Ølbergholmen on Eftang (a five minute drive from my own house) and the cliffs at Saltsteinane on Mølen, Norways largest beach of rolling stones, half an hour from here.

I do have a supply of these small canvases though, so I am probably gonna try some more of this, maybe in another paint. They're a bit rough which makes for very relaxed and fun painting since I don't get hung up in details, I just go with whatever happens - a bit of a rarity for me.

Anyways, here goes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment